Oftentimes, we here at TeamBuildingPhilippines.com get inquiries for recommended facilitators. While we do not endorse particular facilitation teams, we can provide you with guidance on choosing the right facilitator for your team building.
When creating a short list of facilitators, you should look first into the background of the team building company. Some key things to ask:
- Who were your previous clients you have facilitated?
- Have you team built companies in the same industry or with the same organizational function?
- Have you handled groups similar to our group size?
- What is the educational and experiential background of the facilitators?
- (You'd be surprised with the number of "team building facilitators" offering advice and guidance to companies who did not even complete their college degree! One spa venue in Tagaytay just uses their maintenance staff as their facilitators, so watch out for packaged deals with venues. Always look into the ...